Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New TV

You will all be glad (well Mike is very excited) we are now getting a TV.
We have saved some money since we have been here via car etc so we ordered a TV and DVD recorder, we also need to purchase DSTV (satellite) so this is becoming a very expensive treat. I won't tell you the price (you might faint - I nearlly did). Mike says it's discounted so we have a good deal?

I also have to pay for my flight in June, so a very very expensive month.
We are still going out for coffee tonight (and to look for a coolbag) so not to bad.
We are going to confirm dates with Fred tomorrow, but ideally we want to leave on Thursday 7th June here, arrive on the Friday, then Saturday is Ed's 60th. Mike will have meetings at various times across the week, I will be free - as long as I can check email etc each day. We will then have the next weekend and look to fly back on Wednesday 20th or Tuesday 19th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, especially the new Perk.

Friday I am playing golf on a proper course, I still have had only one lesson, so will be playing with the one club I know how to hit with. I do have a new golf glove, and I bought some golfing trousers (sort of), I just need some shoes, but with our monthly spend, I will have to wait.

No comments: