Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday: That's Today

Fred arrived early for a meeting with Mike. As a hectic week was had by all, and work loads needed to be re-distributed.

In between Mike working we went to the driving range to hit a few balls, then on to a sports shop as i needed a golf glove, because my hands get sore. looked at golf shoes, but only did a size 4 - I need to go to a special golf store I think.

Made a nice pasta (only had a tin of tomatoes and spaghetti, but was very nice with some feta on top). I find we have the best meals when the cupboards are bare, so I might leave them bare - it will be cheaper too. But need to go shopping soon for more fruit & juice. We buy the very big bottles of juice, I am liking Guava juice at the moment. When we first arrived we looked for squash, but it is so sugary, we could not see any sugar free ones, and they all looked illuminous and full of colourings, so we now just have juice and add water.

Have done a few scrap book pages today. But need to buy a white pen, we were going to go to the waterfront after dinner and buy one and have coffee, but decided just to go across the road to fegos for the coffee.

Now its now, and I should be going to bed.

Looking forward to going to the library tomorrow, to get some new books. (You can also borrow magazines - so I usually get a cooking magazine, for recipies)

No comments: