Friday, August 10, 2007

Still Here

As you can see I did not use my ticket home last night - I was tempted but I could not leave Mike for 5 weeks. We also have a trip away to McGregor in the winelands to look forward to at the end of the month. Mike & I went to see the new Harry Potter film instead, and now our next trip home is 13th Sep which I am excited about as will probably be my last trip home until August 2008 (Mike will head back in Jan 08 if needed whilst Mom & Dad are here with me).

I booked an apartment in Wilderness this week for the Christmas week for Mom & Dad and Mike & I, as I am sure Uncle Pete & Mim will overbooked. (Which reminds me they must all be moved and settled in Wilderness now). We will be arriving on Sunday 23rd and leaving Sunday 30th, so a nice week to relax and enjoy the Christmas Sun.

No comments: