Sunday, August 12, 2007

Mike & Nics Weekend

Friday night we both could not face the washing up so we went out for fish & chips at the Ocean Basket over the road, which is now my best restaurant (it's cheap,the fish is amazing and you get nice mints, you used to get good bread but now it's just normal sliced bread). Saturday morning came and once again the washing up was left and we went out for breakfast. Tummies nice and full we lasted without lunch and Mike went out to a birthday steak dinner. I went around to Yolande's with dvds & chocolate, and Yolande had the champagne ready. We all had a fun evening. (Friends with Money - was a good movie, it has Jennifer Anniston in).

Today is nice and sunny, we have been for a drive around the city. We bought a couple of bedside tables for our room (at the moment they are very smelly with the paint & varnish, so if you can't reach us in the next day or two it's because we have been intoxicated). I have just come in from reading my book as my reading spot is now in the shade.

(I did do the washing up on Saturday, and tonight I will cook).

No comments: