Monday, August 13, 2007

Coffee Cravings

My nice coffee has all run out, I need to investigate to find some nice instant here in South Africa. But until then my very urgent coffee cravings have to be met by Fegos across the road (I do have the decaf version so not really an addiction). So just waiting for Mike to finish his work then we are going to brave the rain and wind and cross the road. I have worked out you get more coffee in your cup if you have take away, so that's what I shall do, and you do not have to pay a tip!, but during the day you miss out on the little biscuit! Mike and I have also started to watch the 3rd series of 24 which once again I am sure we will get addicted to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apologies, have not read the blog for a week and gald it is kept going. Went out for my Birthday treat at the Thai rest. in Charing tonight with Jim and Jan. Always good company and they are so excited to vist SA. Tomorrow Lynda's birthday Braai in Hatfield.
keep us posted Nic.

Dad.