Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Monday Blues

Feeling a little under the weather today, even though it is not Monday but Tuesday.
I needed to get out of the house, so have just been to Fegos across the road for a coffee and lunch, which has made me better. Mike and I save all our R5 coins that we get, and they go into a pot for our coffee spends - we now had R185 so had enough for a sandwich to share - very big portions so able to share.
Luckily we now have call forwarding on our office line, usually we get on average 1 call a day, but during lunch out we had 4 calls within half an hour.
On the way back we stopped at a childrens shop and bought something for baby Perk.
Back to the office now and Mike is going to teach me how to set up email and google accounts - there is more to my job than accounts. My banks are all reconciled so my jobs are all done (although I have not looked at the Paypal account for a year so have bit of a mammoth task ahead, I may do this in front of the tv, as tonight the Wedding Crashers is on and I have not seen this).

5 comments:

Perk Family Member said...

Good morning.

Wednesday and Mom is at BNI. She trained Mamut in Ireland yesterday and arrived back at 11.30 pm. I was going to race on Monday at Donnington, but I am not a member of this club so got no entry, Mom had decided to go on Saturday morning and have a pampering weekend. So the weekend was spend (as usual) in the shed. Got a lot done but never enough.With a big meal Mcdonald on Saturday,Sheperd pie with Hans on Sunday evening and a "healthy" meal with Mike and Liz last night food was not a problem. Always forget how long you can taste a Mcdonald afterwards!!! This Codfather seems a good alternative. Hope you are not bored with it by the time we get there. Today is dull and about 12 degrees. Started clearing Steve's workshop yesterday so it looks a bit neater. Spoke to Traer last night and the baby was moving about a lot yesterday which gave her a bit of back pain. Not long now.
Dad.

Anonymous said...

Forgot the login details....so had to be anonymous, apparently he is mates with Mickey and Might Mouse.
Anyway, I must comment on the amount of food and beverages being consumed in Cape Town....every second blog is about food and eating, love the SA lifestyle....Mookie is gonna be bigger than BamBam when he gets back. LOL !!
Dont do the Paypal tonight Nic's....Wedding Crashers is the funniest movie you will see, give it your full attention.
You've all more than likely seen the pics of Senna in her bed, she is growing up so quickly. Shot for all the updates and love to Fred, Chabba Ranks and the crew in Slaapstad (Sleeping City) - ryhmes with Kaapstad (afrikaans for Cape Town)
Ciao,
BAMBAMBARTS - of the UK Clan

Anonymous said...

Great post cousin Sean. I will send you the login details.
We watched Wedding Crashers last night and you are right it was 100% better than I expected. We also watched The Family Stone the other night I thought this was a nice movie too.
Did see the pictures of Senna, and can't wait to see her and everyone in one months time!! I also think we need to organise some time for gaming.

Anonymous said...

Just thought, "gaming" is the word for computer games, i mean our usual board games.

Anonymous said...

Ah Nic's, you nearly had me there
I thought we were getting you a PS3 to go with the new HD Ready TV, some dual shock pads and a full on gaming PC like my new one....which by the way is running Windows Vista Ultimate.....WOW !! What a sexy OS (operating system), if that can be said about software.
Anyway, I have been on my PS3 for weeks now....best thing ever, but my new Test Drive Unlimited game arrived for my PC this week and it is the DOG CAHONE'S....online driving /racing simulation out of this world. Uncle Ed, you will love it....come over and play some time.