Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mike's Birthday

Had to wake up early today,as I had an opticians appointment (one eye has worsened a bit and the other improved a bit - which seems weird), but I have to wait until Thursday before I can pick up my new sunglasses.

I gave Mike a surfing magazine, so he was happy.

We stopped for coffee and a muffin at the waterfront.

Then back home for lunch, and to the laundrette to pick up our washing.

About 4 Fred came around to watch the Rugby with Mike, as you can see they are nice and comfy in the tv room. This is our sofa bed that is lot comfier when it is a bed rather than a sofa. (you can also see our pile of boxes that still have not gone to recylcing).

For the evening we went to the Codfather, where we had a feast of fish & champagne & wine (we got a taxi home).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does anyone else hink I look like a hobbit next to fred?

Anonymous said...

LMAO !! dude, you look like you been upto no good Frodo...did you get rid of the ring?

Nicola said...

What does LMAO mean?