Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Head wound

Thought I would share some cool pictures with you this morning. I was surfing my new board before work, got wiped out and my head got cut by my one of my fins. It looks worse than it is (feels like an irritating paper cut). Needless to say, being in the most great white shark infested place in the world I got out of the water pretty damn quickly:-)

Luckily a guy watching had a bandage. Shaun (who was with me) thought it would be cool to document the process on his camera, hence the images:




2 comments:

Lesley said...

My poor baby!
Looks the scar will compete with fhe football stud one on the other side!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!