Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter in Bilsington

Had a wonderful Easter. Nya was with us on Good Friday while her mama and daddy went to Rye for lunch and a wander around the town. Nya went to church with Lucia and I in the afternoon. She is so good and does not even talk much just whispers to Oma or Cia.
Saturday morning was beautiful so Ed and I decided to go for a walk through the woods before breakfast. They are so beautiful at the moment, just bursting into life.
Traer, Terry & Nya came late afternoon and stayed until Monday evening so we had a great weekend.
Some pics of our weekend and Nya's egg hunt.How many eggs have I got?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandchildren bring such joy into our lives and make us young again.

Hey, I recognize that Easter egg bag! It came from Michael's in Rochester Hills. I'm sure Grandma Les made Easter fun for all the kids, both the young and the old ones.

Grandma Rose