Monday, March 30, 2009

Back to Sea Point

Oops I keep forgetting to write. So I will think of things that have happened while I wait for Mike to finish off at work - I do not remember the last time we left the office before 6pm!

Since I last spoke:

- we moved back to Sea Point, so have been doing may miles walking up and down the sea front
- I got a new computer (as the laptop screen fell off my old one)
- I learnt how to chip at Golf - so no more long putts
- Bridget (my first friend to have a baby) found out she is having a little boy - due 3rd Aug
- it is even sooner before we head home, even though only for 4 days :-(
- Caught up with Uncle Pete, Aunty Mim, Warren & Sandy before Warren left back for the UK. (Ate out 4 days in a row, and found the best calamari ever in Hout Bay).

Mike is finally ready to go

xxxxxx

No comments: