Monday, March 31, 2008

Long Weekend (Last Weekend).

In order to have a relatively free weekend, Mike and I went to the office to work on Friday. We stopped for lunch with Sandy at the flat then on the way home we went to the driving range before the sun set.

Saturday morning we had a few chores to do, then back to the driving range.

Sunday we went to Patrick's for breakfast and to watch the grand prix. Then off to Muizenberg for a surf. It was very sunny, but also windy at the beach so needed a jumper whilst reading. Back to the flat for lunch then we walked to the Waterfront, which was only a 15 minutes walk.

Monday little bit of work then decided to walk to the sea - silly idea as it was very hot and seemed a long way. Now I though I should keep the blog up todate whilst watching Miss Potter.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Been dying to see you update the blog! Thanks. Now I guess it must be my turn! xx