Thursday, September 27, 2007

Inspired to bake.


After a great Heavy Chef Session last night (World Wide Creative get togethers to talk web marketing with our clients) I was inspired to get baking.

Shane & Andrew from www.yuppiechef.co.za did a talk on ecommerce in South Africa (everyone in SA must visit this store for luxury & funky cooking tools as they deliver to all of SA) . The session ended with amazing cakes made by Creme and Cacao. Frank also made his own stroopwaffles so Mike was very happy. Therefore, after all of this I felt I should get baking.

Tonight i am preparing my mix for a ciabatta and a focaccia (I have posted the recipe on my own recipe blog where I keep track of all my recipies a sort of online cookbook, as I have left all my books behind in the UK www.perkcookbook.blogspot.com).

No comments: