Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am Alive

After 4 days in bed feeling awful I have more than semi recovered. It is amazing how much sleeping you do when you are sick.
It's so nice to be up and about and back to work. Tonight I am actually going to have dinner, although my stomach has shrunk to the size of a pea.
Mike has been looking after me, which has been great.
So the past week has been uneventful apart from the pharmacy man trying to poison me. (We asked him for the Neurofens that melt in the mouth and told him that I could not swallow tablets - he said he did not have these particular ones but a different brand, which we bought. When at home, they looked like capsules to swallow to me, but Mike said I must bite on it to see. After doing this it was the most disgusting chemical taste ever and burnt my mouth for a while - I do not think the pharmacy man listened to us!! since then I have stuck to my Disprin).
I hope nobody catches this bug it's horrible and pounces on you with no warning.

No comments: